How to install phpBB extensions
All of our themes come with at least one extension, which is used to configure colours and features.
Uploading the extension files
Here we use our Milk theme's flightdeck extension as an example
- Download the theme files
- Extract to your desktop
- Open the folder corresponding to the phpBB version you're using
- Open folder 2. Extension Files
- Using a file manager, upload ext/planetstyles.zip to
- Extract it in that location. Your file tree should look like this:
Note: Your forum's "ext" folder should contain a "planetstyles" folder, which contains a "flightdeck" folder. The full file path you should be able to see is:
Delete "planetstyles.zip" from your file system
Enabling the extension
- Navigate to ACP (Admin Control Panel) → "Customise" (tab)
- In the left sidebar, click "Manage extensions"
- In the table, below "Disabled extensions", locate: PlanetStyles Flight Deck
- Click "Enable"
The control panel can now be accessed in ACP → "Extensions" (tab)