How to update extension to new version
We periodically release extension updates to add functionality, fix bugs, or keep up to date with the most recent phpBB version.
Updating an extension:
- Navigate to: ACP (Admin Control Panel) → "Customise" (tab)
- In the left sidebar, click "Manage extensions"
- Disable the extension (there is no need to click Delete data)
- Re-download the theme from Themeforest (this will get the most recent version)
- Extract to your desktop
- Copy the new extension files
- Overwrite the existing extension files in your phpBB installation
- Go back to ACP → Customise → Manage Extensions
- Click "Enable" next to the extension