How to install our phpBB themes
There are 2 steps to complete in order to install our phpBB themes:
- Install the theme (front-end design)
- Install the control panel extension (configures colours and features) (how to)
Uploading the theme files:
Here we use our Milk theme as an example
- Download the theme files
- Extract to your desktop
- Open the folder corresponding to the phpBB version you're using
- Open folder 1. Theme Files
- Using a file manager, upload Milk_v2.zip to
- Extract it in that location. Your file tree should look like this:
Note: Your "styles" folder should contain "Milk_v2", which contains "theme", "template" and "style.cfg"
Delete Milk_v2.zip from your file system
Enabling the theme:
- Navigate to: ACP (Admin Control Panel) → "Customise" (tab)
- In the left sidebar, click "Install Styles"
- Locate the theme
- Click "Install style"